Here at Metalphobia we are always on the lookout for new writers.
Metalphobia is a non-profit company so all writer positions are voluntary & unpaid. We do this for the love of what we do, not for the money.
Please see below for requirements & perks of writing for us and how to apply.
No experience is needed, we will train you as you go if needed. We are flexible and will work with the amount of time you have available. For example if you work full time and only want to write two reviews a week, that is absolutely okay. We accept writers from all around the world. All promo material will be sent straight to your email address.
- Good command of the English language is absolutely essential
- Interests in heavy metal & horror movies
- Can take initiative and come up with fresh ideas & work towards goals
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to stick to deadlines
- Ability to work with an email address & reply to mailing lists
Tasks Required of Writers
- Writing Reviews regularly.
- Coming up with ideas and possible writing of articles
- Conducting Interviews
- Writing live reports of shows or screenings
Perks of Writing for us
- Finding new bands and movies you maybe wouldn’t have normally sought out.
- Promo material sent directly to your email
- The possible opportunity to interview some people you’d never thought possible
- Go to shows and screenings with a journalist pass.
How to Apply
Send an email telling us about yourself, your interests and a possible excerpt of any writing experience to firstname.lastname@example.org